Potential Residents

When can I move into my new apartment?

You can move into your new apartment after you have completed the application process, paid your deposit in full and have been contacted by your leasing agent to verify approval of your application. Your leasing agent will give you a tentative date for move in. This date can change but we always try our best to have the unit available before the tentative move in date.

How much is the application fee and is it refundable?

The application fee is $40 and it is non refundable.

Can I be approved with bad credit?

We look very close at your credit in evaluating your application. It is possible that you can get approval but we may require a cosigner or additional deposit.

What is your pet policy?

Many of our properties allow pets, though we do have some that do not. Also, if your apartment has had new carpet installed recently, pets are not allowed. All dogs must be spayed or neutered, current on shots (must supply record to leasing agent at time of application) and under 70 lbs in weight. We do not allow Pit Bulls, Rottweilers or German Shepherds.

There is a $150 non-refundable pet fee as well as a $150 refundable pet deposit per pet.

What do I do if I have an issue that requires some maintenance work?

Please contact Maintenance at 345-3221, ext. 3

Do you accept Section 8 vouchers or Section 42 housing applicants?

Yes we accept Section 8 housing vouchers. Some of our properties accept section 42 applications. Parklane has three separate Section 42 properties. The Idanha building located at 928 W Main Street Boise ID. The Patterson building located at 510 N 12th street Boise, ID. The Hillcreek Apartments located at 2381 N 15th Boise ID.

Does Parklane offer month to month rental agreements?

We do not offer month to month leases at the beginning of a lease contract. Parklane offers six month lease terms at the end of which continues on a month to month basis.

Does Parklane screen for sex offenders?

Yes! Parklane is very focused on providing a safe environment for our tenants and their families. Every prospective tenant and roommates must pass a criminal background check.

Existing Residents

When is my rent due?

Rent is due on the date you choose as stated in your lease in Lease Terms’ under ‘Monthly Payment Due Date’.

Can I pay my rent online?

Yes you can pay your rent online by clicking here. Parklane accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Echeck. You may also pay with a check or money order. Cash is NOT accepted.

Can I have guests visit me?

We are happy to allow you to have guests visit. However, they are expected to adhere to the same rules and policies that are stated in your lease.

What if I get locked out of my apartment??

If you get locked out of your apartment, please contact Maintenance at 345-3221, ext 3. There will be a charge for this service.

What if I lose my keys?

Please contact Maintenance at 345.3221, ext. 3. There will be a charge for this replacement.

I have a non-emergency maintenance request. Who do I contact?

Please contact Maintenance at 345.3221, ext 3 during our regular business hours (8:00am-4:30pm). You may also submit a request online by clicking here.

What constitutes an emergency maintenance request?

An emergency consists of:

-No electricity
-No water
-No heat on a day of extreme cold
-No A/C on a day of extreme heat
-Water entering the apartment
-Gas leak
-Broken window or exterior door
-Sewer backup

If you are experiencing any one of these, please contact Maintenance immediately at 345-3221, ext 3.

Can I paint the walls?

You may not paint the walls in any of our units

What do I need to do if I want to move out?

If you plan on moving out at the end of your lease, please contact our Leasing & Renewals department at 345-3221, ext. 1 or leasing@parklaneco.com no less than 30 days prior to the end of your lease. We will send you a move-out packet and schedule a time for your move-out inspection.

What do I do if the smoke alarm is activated?

If your smoke detector goes off and there is smoke in your apartment that is not related to cooking, evacuate the apartment immediately and call 911. If you are cooking and the smoke detector goes off, remove all food from the burners/oven and properly ventilate the apartment. If the smoke detector goes off and there is no smoke and it will not stop, please contact Maintenance at 345-3221, ext. 3.

What do I do if the carbon monoxide alarm is activated?

If your carbon monoxide alarm goes off, immediately evacuate your apartment, move to a location that has fresh air and call 911. If anyone is experiencing symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning (headache, dizziness, vomiting), make sure to request an ambulance.


What cannot go in the garbage disposal?

Your garbage disposal is designed to handle only soft foods. Please do not place fibrous materials (string, paper, celery, shrimp, onion, etc.) or hard materials (bones, potato, carrot, glass, etc.) in the disposal. Damage resulting from misuse of the disposal is an expensive repair which could be your responsibility. Always use hot water when running the disposal.

What cannot go in the toilet?

In order to prevent a costly pipe clog that could be your responsibility, the following items should not be put in the toilet: large amounts of toilet paper, paper towels, Band-Aids, dental floss, cat littler, prescription/over-the-counter drugs, diapers, feminine hygiene products.

What if I spill something on the carpet?

Usually there is no staining if spills are cleaned up immediately. If the spill cannot be removed, contact Maintenance at 345-3221, ext. 3 so they can send someone to assist you before the stain is permanently set. You will be responsible for this cost. Please do not delay; it is less expensive than carpet replacement.

What if my neighbors are making too much noise?

If you feel comfortable speaking with your neighbor, kindly ask them to keep the noise down. If the noise persists or if you do not feel comfortable confronting your neighbor, contact Our General Customer Service department at 345-3221, ext. 7 and let them know the situation. We will talk to your neighbor and address the situation with them.

Do I need to put a cutting board on the kitchen tops?

In order to avoid damage to the counter top, we ask that you please use a cutting board when in the kitchen.

A light bulb has gone out in my apartment. What do I do?

You are responsible for replacing light bulbs after your move in. Please only use energy efficient lighting when replacing bulbs.